cook time: 30 mins | Makes 6-8 servings | recipe + Image From Le CREUSET
Recipe provided to Le Creuset by My Name is Yeh
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 11 ounces caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
- Freezer pop sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray it with cooking spray, and set aside. Wash and dry the apples, and insert freezer pop sticks into the tops.
- Place the caramel and water in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it melts. One by one, dip the apples into the caramel, letting any excess drip back into the saucepan. Sprinkle with bacon and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Allow apples to firm up at room temperature or in the refrigerator.