prep time: 15 Minutes | Makes 2 cups | From vitamix
Delicious gluten-free crackers made simple with the Vitamix food processor. -Vitamix
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (105 g) almond flour
- 1 cup (150 g) brown rice flour
- ¼ cup (35 g) sesame seeds
- 3 Tablespoons (20 g) flax meal
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup (35 g) Everything Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the oil and water together in a small dish and set aside.
- Place almond flour, brown rice flour, sesame seeds, flax meal, baking powder, and sea salt into the Food Processing Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Press start and allow to process for 10-15 seconds.
- With the Vitamix running, remove the Small Food Chute and add the water and oil mixture through the Small Food Chute opening. Allow to process for an additional 15 seconds.
- Remove dough onto a piece of parchment paper and work with your hands to create a dough ball. Once dough is uniform, place a piece of parchment paper on top of the dough mixture and roll out to a 1/8″ thin rectangle. Once rolled out evenly and thin, remove the top piece of parchment paper and score with a pizza cutter. Place on baking sheet.
- Brush with additional water and sprinkle with everything seasoning. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.