prep time: 2 mins | Makes 1 servings | From Portland syrups
Portland Syrups booze-free twist on the classic Hot Toddy will be sure to keep you warm and cozy this winter.
- 1 oz of Portland Syrups Ginger Syrup
- Black brewed tea
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Juniper Extract
- Pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Dried or fresh lemon wheel to garnish
- In a glass mug, add 1 oz ginger syrup, a splash of lemon juice, ¼ tsp juniper extract, a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Top with brewed black tea and gently stir until combined. Garnish with a dried or fresh lemon wheel.