prep time: 10 mins | Makes 4 servings | From Breville
Recipes to get the most from your Bluicer Combo Blender & Juicer from Breville. Shop now.
- 85g (approx. half of one large) ripe avocado flesh,
- skin and stone removed
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120g (approx. 6) ice cubes
- 600g (approx. 3) medium sized
- Granny smith apples
- 100g baby spinach
- 330g (approx. 2) cucumbers
- Ground nutmeg to garnish
1. Add avocado, walnuts, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and ice cubes into the blender jug and attach to juicer spout.
2. Turn variable speed dial to Speed 10 and juice apple and spinach.
3. Reduce speed to 4 and juice cucumbers.
4. Remove juicer attachment and place blender jug onto motor base. Close lid securely.
5. Select Green smoothie program.
6. Pour mix into tall glasses and serve topped with a sprinkle of nutmeg.