prep time: 10 mins | Makes 1 pitcher
- 4 oz of our Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- 8 bags of decaffeinated black tea
- 8 cups of water
- Fresh lemon slices
- Boil 2 cups of water and steep tea bags for 5 minutes, then squeeze and discard.
- Transfer tea to a pitcher, add our Brown Sugar Simple Syrup, then stir.
- Top off the pitcher with no more than 6 cups of water to dilute the mixture, then refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, fill a glass with ice, top with sweet tea, then garnish with lemon slices.