prep time: 10 HOUrs | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves 10 | From OUTSET
- 2 Pints Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Medium Red Onion, Chopped Fine
- 4 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Garlic, Minced
- 1 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 12 Leaves Fresh Basil, Chiffonade
- 1 T Salt
- 1 T Pepper
- Fresh Baguette
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the olive oil, onion, and garlic.
- Continue stirring the mixture, gradually incorporating the salt and pepper.
- Add the basil and fold the mixture.
- Slice your bread into one inch slices, coat with olive oil on each side.
- With your grill on medium heat, toast both sides of the bread.
- Using your Griddle Spatula, slide the bread off the grill and onto a cooling plate.
- Top the bread with your bruschetta and enjoy!