prep time: 25 Mins | servings: 5 | From portland syrups
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1/4 small white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- half a lime, juiced
- 1 can @muirglen Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 c loosely packed fresh cilantro
- half a jalapeño (or more if you like it 🔥)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp @portlandsyrups Citrus Passion
- Give the roma tomatoes, onion, garlic, and jalapeño a rough chop. Once those items are chopped, add them into a food processor along with all other ingredients. Pulse on chop until you reach your desired consistency or once everything is of uniform size.
- Top your tacos, dip your chip, or grab a spoon (we don’t judge), because this is sure to be one of your new go to recipes for dinner parties, potlucks, and barbecues alike.