Add this Prosciutto, Pear and Fig Pizza with Goat Cheese to your next pizza night! Homemade pizza made in a sheet pan is a great meal idea to share with the whole family or friends. Easy recipe to prepare on weekdays as well as makes a tasty weekend meal. Drizzle balsamic on top and enjoy! –NORDICWARE
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 prepackaged pizza dough
- 1/8-1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1-2 pears sliced lengthwise
- 6 figs sliced into circles (dried or fresh)
- 1/4 cup goat cheese (plus more if desired)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 basil leaves for garnish
- balsamic vinegar or glaze
- optional: arugula when serving
Preheat oven 400°F. Grease a Jelly Roll Sheet Pan with ½ the olive oil. Press pizza dough into pan. Bake for 10 minutes or follow the package instructions on how to prebake the base.
Remove the parbaked pizza base from the oven and spread the leftover olive oil evenly over the crust. Sprinkle crust with garlic powder and mozzarella. Layer the pizza starting with sliced pears then following with figs, prosciutto and crumbled goat cheese. Season with crushed pepper and salt and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the pizza crust and pears turn slightly golden. Let it cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with basil, arugula and balsamic.