Many of us have a little more time on our hands than usual. With so many working from home, making breakfast as a priority has never been easier…or more satisfying. Who says pancakes are just for the weekends? Now you can have weekday pancakes that are both delectable and insanely healthy. No refined sugars or grains, just tons of heart-healthy protein that will keep you full for hours. –LHTC
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
1. Place all the pancake ingredients in a blender. Blend on low speed until very smooth.
2. While pancake batter is blending, heat a nonstick pancake griddle to medium high heat. Once batter is blended, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle. Flip when the edges start to dry and lift slightly. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
3. Top with your favorite healthy toppings. Enjoy!