These sweet potato fries are seasoned with parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and red Chile flakes – but you could mix up the flavors however you’d like. Throw in a ranch seasoning packet for some herby fries, or some barbecue dry rub seasoning for a great complement to ribs. –LHTC
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, sliced into wedges about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Chile Flakes (or to taste)
- Fresh Parsley, to garnish, optional
Soak sweet potato wedges in water for 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry with paper towels or a lint-free towel.
In a large bowl, toss sweet potato wedges with olive oil, parmesan, salt and Chile flakes. Place wedges in the Air Fryer basket or drawer in a single layer so that none are overlapping. Cook at 375F for 10-15 minutes until fries are golden and crisp**. Remove from Air Fryer and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Repeat with remaining sweet potato wedges.
**The Air Fryer will need to preheat during the first batch – follow your manufacturer’s instructions, but typically this means adding an extra 3 minutes to the timer during that first batch only.
Great Dipping Sauce
Recipe source: Heather from Allrecipes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Mustard Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch of Paprika
1. Mix everything together and refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes for flavors to meld. Store in the fridge until ready to use