prep time: 5 mins | bake TIME: 12 mins | servings: 36-48 cookies | FROM NORDICWARE
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt and set aside. Using a mixer, cream butter and sugars together. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly between each addition. Add vanilla and slowly mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chunks and pecans (optional) until combined.
- Roll 1-2 tablespoons of dough and place on Big Sheet Pan. Sprinkle sea salt on top of each cookie and bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and place cookies on cooling rack. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- When cool, store in air-tight container. Makes about 4 dozen.