prep time: 10 mins | bake TIME: 13 mins | servings: 36-44 cookies | FROM NORDICWARE
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- chocolate kisses
- optional: holiday sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Using a mixer, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla, and peanut butter until well blended. Add dry ingredients until dough forms. Chill dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sugar and sprinkles (optional) to two separate bowls.
- Roll 1-2 Tbsp of dough into balls, roll in sugar and sprinkles, and place on a large baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take pan out and press chocolate kisses into the center of each cookie. Bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from pan.
- Repeat with remaining dough. Makes between 3-4 dozen cookies.