Add these irresistible Oreo Truffles to your holiday baking list! Easy recipe to make with the kids- just dip in chocolate, decorate with your favorite toppings, and enjoy. This recipe is simple and absolutely delicious…you will be coming back for more!
- 36 oreo cookies (1 package)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- good quality semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- white chocolate chips, melted
- crushed candy canes
- Deconstruct 36 Oreos by placing frosting fillings in one bowl and cookie pieces in another. Mix filling with cream cheese until fully incorporated.
- Place Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until crushed (make sure there aren’t any large pieces). Mix crushed Oreos with cream cheese filling until smooth.
- Take a tablespoon of Oreo mixture, roll in a ball, and place on a cooling grid inside of a big baking sheet. Fill the entire grid.
- Chill dough truffles in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- While chilling, melt chocolates in two separate bowls (add coconut oil if semi-sweet chocolate is too thick).
- When ready, pour chocolate over truffles until fully covered and decorate as desired with crushed candy canes, chocolate drizzle, and sprinkles. Let chocolate cool and settle before serving (chill further if needed). Makes about 24 truffles.