PREP TIME: About 15 MINS | servings: 4 | FROM LHTC
For the Wraps:
- 4 Spinach Wraps (found near tortillas)
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 Avocados, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 Head Butter lettuce, leaves washed
- 1 recipe Herbed Cream Cheese, below
For the Herbed Cream Cheese:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Chives, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Prepare the herbed cream cheese: add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Assemble the wraps: lay the spinach wraps out flat on a cutting board. Spread 1-2 ounces of cream cheese on each wrap. Layer each with sliced cucumber, avocado and lettuce leaves.
- To fold: Fold 2 opposite sides in towards the center about 1 inch. Roll the wrap upwards, starting from the bottom, burrito style. Slice in half and serve.