Marta Greber creates great recipes on ‘What Should I Eat For Breakfast Today?’ and shared this delicious dish with Zwilling.
servings: 4 | FROM Zwilling
For the Pancake
- 180 g (¾ cup) butter
- 220 ml (1 cup) milk
- 4 eggs
- 240 g (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
For the topping
- 200 g (7 ounces) milk chocolate, melted
- 150 g (5.5 ounces) mixed fresh berries (such as apples, pears, blueberries or blackberries)
- Mint leaves for serving
- Confectioners’ sugar for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, flour, and salt until smooth.
- Add the butter to an ovenproof 10-inch (26 cm) cast iron skillet and place in the oven until the butter starts sizzling. Remove cast iron pan from the oven and carefully pour the batter into the pan.
- Transfer the pan back to the oven and bake at 425°F (220°C) for approx. 20 min. or until the pancake is golden brown, fluffy and the edges have puffed up.
- While the pancake is baking, cut the fresh fruit as desired. Remove cast iron pan from the oven and drizzle with melted milk chocolate. Top with fresh fruits, mint, and confectioner’s sugar. Serve immediately.