Fresh watermelon, lime juice, floral hibiscus tea and a little of that fancy San Pellegrino make a perfect and easy weekend cool-off.
PREP TIME: About 10 MIN. | servings: 1 | FROM LHTC
- 1 bag Hibiscus Tea
- 4 oz Water, boiling
- 1 teaspoon fresh Lime Juice
- 1 cup fresh cubed Watermelon
- 1-2 teaspoons Sugar, to taste
- 2-4 oz Sparkling Water, to taste
- Steep together the hibiscus tea and water for 7 minutes. Remove bag and refrigerate tea to chill.
- In a blender, puree watermelon chunks. Pour through a sieve to remove seeds and large pulp. Refrigerate to chill.
- In a glass over ice, add chilled hibiscus tea, 2 ounces watermelon puree, sugar (if desired), lime juice and sparkling water to taste. Shake or stir to combine. Serve immediately.