Skip to content
Makes 10 servings | FROM JACOBSEN SALT
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup dehydrated edamame
- 1 cup bite-sized pretzels
- 1 cup sesame sticks
- 1 cup plain Fritos
- 1 cup cheddar Goldfish Crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fish-sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (double if omitting fish-sauce)
- 3 teaspoons hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- 2 tablespoons Jacobsen Co. Ramen Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt your butter on the stovetop on medium-low heat.
- As the butter melts, gently mix your Chex, roasted peanuts, dehydrated edamame, pretzels, sesame sticks, and Goldfish Crackers in a large separate bowl.
- Once the butter is completely melted, stir in fish sauce (if using), soy sauce, sriracha, and 1 ½ tablespoons of Jacobsen Co. Ramen Seasoning.
- Pour ¾ of butter mixture over your large bowl of snacks, while gently stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly spoon the mixture onto a metal baking sheet and evenly spread out.
- Pour remaining butter over the mixture and dust with remaining ½ tablespoon of ramen seasoning.
- Bake for 1 hour, gently stirring mixture around the tray every 15 minutes.
- Allow at least 20 minutes to cool off.
- Store in an airtight container.