Makes 2-4 servings, with leftover dressing | FROM JACOBSEN SALT
- A partial loaf or ends of stale bread or baguette
- 2-3 generous pinches of Jacobsen Salt Co. Infused Black Garlic Salt
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil (enough to coat your bread)
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tbsp Sauvie Island Microlot Raw Honey
- 2 biggish pinches of Jacobsen Salt Co. Infused Black Pepper Salt
- Hot water (to thin)
- 1, 15-ounce can white (navy or cannellini) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 generous pinch of Jacobsen Salt Co. Pure Kosher Sea Salt
- 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 ounces kale, chopped or torn with stems removed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 glug of olive oil
- 1 pinch of Jacobsen Salt Co. Pure Kosher Sea Salt
For the Croutons
Preheat the oven to 375. Cube or tear your bread into desired shape. Drizzle a sheet pan with olive oil and place bread on the pan. Drizzle with more remaining oil and sprinkle with Black Garlic Salt. Toss to evenly coat. Spread croutons out so on a single layer. Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes, toss, then bake another 5-7 or until at desired crunchiness.
For the Beans
Add beans to a small mixing bowl and add lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and fresh parsley. Toss to combine. Set aside or set in fridge overnight if not making right away.
For the Kale
Add kale to a large mixing bowl with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Massage the kale and set aside.
For the Dressing
Add tahini, garlic, lemon juice, honey, sea salt, and pepper to a small mixing bowl. Whisk to combine, and add hot water to thin until pourable. Adjust with salt and pepper as needed.
Add beans, 3/4 of the dressing and croutons to the kale and toss to combine. Adjust seasonings as needed. Top with more croutons and black garlic salt, if desired.