Mango, pineapple cubes & juice, coconut milk and ice come together to make a creamy, icy, sweet and tart drink that makes a perfect refresher on a warm day. Drink as is, or add a few tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk to add a little more creamy sweetness if your fruit isn’t as ripe or sweet. You could also add a splash of rum if that’s the mood you’re in.
Kaboodle note: We may just have popsicles on the brain but this recipe would be wonderful paired with a stick, don’t you think?
PREP TIME: About 5 MIN. | servings: 4 | FROM LHTC
- 1 Mango, peeled, pit removed and cubed
- ½ Pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed (use the other half for garnish or a fruit salad)
- 1 ½ cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 2-4 tablespoons Sweetened Condensed Milk, to taste, if desired
- 2 cups Ice
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Sweeten with a few tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk if desired.