PREP TIME: About 10 MIN. | FREEZE TIME: ABOUT 5 HOURS | FROM SRUCE EATS
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Optional: 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Place the orange juice and yogurt in the blender.
- Pulse until completely mixed.
- Add in the sugar, if desired. If your oranges are a little on the tart side, you may want to add it.
- Pour the orange and cream mixture into your favorite popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, until the popsicles are completely solid.
- Run hot water over the mold to release the popsicles. Serve and enjoy.
To punch up the orange flavor, add a little finely grated orange zest. The peel of the orange contains tons of essential oils and orange flavor, so mixing in a teaspoon or so of zest will bring much more citrus power to your orange and cream popsicles.