PREP TIME: ABOUT 25 MIN. | FREEZE TIME: ABOUT 8 HOURS | FROM FOODTHINKERS
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and quartered
- 8-10 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 mangoes, halved, seeded, and peeled
- Process all ingredients through a juicer. Reserve pulp and 2 ounces of juice.
- Put your pulp and reserved juice into the blender and blend until smooth. This helps bring back a little sweetness and flavor.
- Spoon into the molds and use a wooden BBQ skewer to help get the air bubbles out.
- Freeze overnight.
- The easy trick to getting them out of the mold is to fill a glass with hot water and put the mold in for a few seconds — then the pulp-sicle will slide right out.