PREP TIME: About 5 MIN. | FREEZE TIME: ABOUT 8 HOURS | FROM TOVOLO
- 2 bananas – ripeness is your preference
- 1/3 cup light unsweetened coconut milk – I was trying to keep the sugar factor on the low side
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella or other chocolate spread – or more if you like
- 1 Tablespoon shredded dried coconut (optional)
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until very smooth and creamy in texture.
- Pour into the Tovolo Pop Mold of your choice. You want to pour the liquid to the first ledge to make sure you don’t overflow when you put the handle into the mold.
- Before you put the handles into the molds tap the base, with full sleeves, gently on a flat surface to remove most of the air bubbles.
- Place in your freezer for at least 8 hours.
- When frozen, remove the sleeve and enjoy!