Skip to content
A DELICIOUS AND SUPER VERSATILE SUMMER DRESSING YOU CAN WHIP UP IN A PINCH.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 ruby red grapefruit, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the ingredients except for the grapefruit juice to a small work bowl.
- Squeeze most of the juice from the half grapefruit through a sieve into the bowl.
- Whisk until well incorporated.
- Serve as a salad dressing or use as a marinade for chicken, beef, fish, or vegetables.