- 1 C pilsner style beer
- 1 lb. Smoked Gruyère cheese
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Dash of worcester sauce
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of Jacobsen Sea Salt
- Chopped scallions for garnish
- Bring the beer to a boil over medium-high heat in a FINEX Cast Iron 1 quart saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low so the beer is gently simmering.
- Toss the Gruyère with the cornstarch in a medium bowl.
- Add the cheese mixture to the beer one large handful at a time, stirring the cheese in a figure-eight pattern until completely melted before adding more.
- Stir in the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika.
- Season with salt, garnish with scallions and serve immediately.