Skip to content
SERVINGS: 1 | Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 dozen fresh mint leaves, plus one sprig for garnish
- 1 ounce simple syrup (or peach-flavored syrup)
- 2 ½ ounces bourbon
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Drop the mint leaves and 1/4 ounce of the simple syrup into an old-fashioned glass and gently crush leaves with a muddler.
- Loosely pack glass with finely crushed ice, then add the bourbon.
- Drizzle the remaining simple syrup on top and garnish with the reserved mint leaf, lightly dusted with the sugar.
Recipe Created for: