The Korean flavors of the marinade infuse the meat overnight to tenderize and delight your tastebuds, so remember to start this one the night before.
SERVINGS: 4-6 | ACTIVE cook TIME: 40 minutes | from LODGE CAST-IRON
- 2 ½ pounds pork ribs, flanken style
- Sesame seeds and thinly sliced scallions for garnish
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine marinade ingredients. In a plastic bag or sealable plastic container, pour marinade over the ribs. Refrigerate overnight.
- Gradually preheat griddle to medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes. Spray with cooking spray. Cook in batches, 5-7 minutes per side.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve immediately.
- There’s a million ways to serve these up but no reason to overthink it. Pair it with the perfect bowl of rice.