Wondering what to do with all that jarred, canned, and dried goodness hiding in the back of your pantry?
We’re here to help, with a plethora of appetizing, crowd-pleasing recipes to make the most of your backstocked groceries–and your newfound free time.
So, grab a can opener and let’s get cooking. We got this!
Recipe by Blessed Simplicity from blessedsimplicity.com
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 17 minutes
- 3.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp backing soda
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 4 Eggs
- 3-4 cups buttermilk
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/3 cup oil
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Blueberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl
- Add in eggs, oil, buttermilk and honey
- Mix well with mixer
- Pour in sheet pan greased with butter or coated in cooking spray
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes or until cooked through
- Slice and serve with maple syrup and whipped cream
Double the recipe and bake two pans to freeze. Cook completely, slice and freeze in layers separated by waxed paper.