Wondering what to do with all that jarred, canned, and dried goodness hiding in the back of your pantry?
We’re here to help, with a plethora of appetizing, crowd-pleasing recipes to make the most of your backstocked groceries–and your newfound free time.
So, grab a can opener and let’s get cooking. We got this!
Recipe by Beth from entertainingwithbeth.com
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOK TIME: 40 minutes
- 6 Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken legs
- ¾ lb (340g) baby red potatoes, skins on quartered
- 10 Baby Brussel sprouts, sliced in half
- 5-6 baby carrots, peeled and kept whole
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) fresh rosemary, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F(200C)
- In a large 9 x 13 (23 x 34) casserole dish combine lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk together. Add chicken legs and coat all over with mixture and then transfer to sheet pan, do the same with each of the veggies and transfer to sheet pan as well.
- Place pan in the oven and roast for 35-45 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through and veggies are tender and caramelized. This can depend upon the size of your chicken legs and size of your veggies. Bigger chicken legs and veggies could take a bit more time.
- Transfer veggies to a large platter, serve chicken on top. Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Dish dish can be frozen and will last up to two months in the freezer