This is the only recipe you need for creamy spuds.
Recipe by Molly from SPICESINMYDNA.com
SERVINGS: 1 Sandwich
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- 1 everything bagel toasted
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cranberry sauce homemade or canned
- Leftover stuffing
- Leftover mashed potatoes
- A few slices of turkey
- 1–2 fried or poached eggs
- Optional: bacon and/or avocado
- Mix the cream cheese and cranberry sauce until combined. Spread the toasted bagel with the cream cheese.
- Heat the leftover stuffing, mashed potatoes, and turkey. Top the bottom half of the bagel with the mashed potatoes, then the stuffing, the turkey, and the fried egg/eggs on top. Top with the other bagel half and dig in!