PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 60 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 8 1/2 ounces Creamed Style Corn
- 8 1/2 ounces Whole Kernel Corn
- 8 tablespoons Butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 ounces Sharp Cheddar, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 4 ounces Diced Green Chilies
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worchestershire Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a greased 9X13 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour or until browned on edges.
On November 23rd we will be offering our knife sharpening service with the added bonus of next-day turnaround, at our NW Portland Store. Bring us your dull knives by 3:00 pm, and get them back wicked sharp by the end of the next day. Click HERE to learn more