Join us at our NEXT-DAY KNIFE SHARPENING event this Saturday, 11/16, at our Orenco Station Store to sample this incredible recipe from our friends at Stonewall Kitchen.
RECIPE: Cranberry Sweet Potato Rounds
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together the cream cheese, Blue Cheese Herb Mustard, green onion, blue cheese, garlic salt and pepper until well combined.
- Chill mixture one or more hours.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped nuts.
- Serve with crackers.
Over the next few weeks, we will be offering our knife sharpening service with the added bonus of next-day turnaround. Bring us your dull knives by 3:00 pm, and get them back wicked sharp by the end of the next day. Here’s the schedule:
Orenco Station Store Knife Sharpening
Saturday, November 16
NW Portland Store Knife Sharpening
Saturday, November 23