Happy Zwillingfest! We’re celebrating all things Zwilling, all month long, with incredible markdowns on some of our favorite cookware, cutlery, and more. Our friends at Zwilling have crafted some scrumptious recipes featuring some of the signature kitchen pieces on sale.
RECIPE: TOMATO GAZPACHO
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 60 minutes
- 300 g tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 shallot
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 50 g olive oil
- Salt, Tabasco
- Wash the vegetables in running water.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, roughly chop the bell pepper and the cucumber without peeling them. Add the breadcrumbs, garlic, shallot, vinegar and salt.
- Steep in the refrigerator in a Cocotte for 1 hour.
- Puree the whole mixture, stir in a little olive oil and season with a little salt and Tabasco.
- Serve when it is thoroughly chilled.