Spring is starting to happen! Outdoor furniture is in-store, the sun is peaking out, and that means nice outdoor temperatures and refreshing drinks! Whether or not the weather is cooperating at any given moment, you can still enjoy this delicious lemonade. Thanks to Crazy for Crust for this sweet spring drink!
LEMONADE PROSECCO PUNCH
Yields: 10-12 servings
- 4-6 cups prepared Lemonade, chilled
- 1/3 cup citrus vodka (you can substitute regular flavor)
- 1 pint blackberries (or your favorite berry), frozen
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 bottle (750mL) Prosecco, chilled
- Stir lemonade and vodka to a gallon size pitcher. Add blackberries and mint. Add the Prosecco. Serve over ice. The longer it sits the more the blackberries and mint infuse in the flavor, like sangria.
- Store leftovers tightly covered in refrigerator for up to 2 days.