Skip to content
Serves 4-6 • Pressure Cooking time: 1 hour
- 6 pounds Boston butt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Mix the spices together and rub the pork butt with the mix.
- Season with salt and place in a pressure cooker with the broth and BBQ sauce.
- Close and lock the lid on your Fagor Multi-Cooker. Bring to pressure on high heat then lower heat to medium and cook for 1 hour at high pressure.
- Release pressure using natural release method. Uncover. Shred the meat and spoon sauce over the pork.