These steakhouse kebabs are the perfect meal to grill up at your next cookout or BBQ! They’re super easy to customize, and the flavor imparted by the marinade is oh so absolutely perfect! When it comes to grilling, I love making up kebabs because they are not only pretty to look at, but also an easy way to grill everything at once! Thank you to The Chunky Chef for this cookout inspiration! .
EASY GRILLED STEAKHOUSE KEBABS
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs strip steak (or other grilling steak) cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms
- larger mushrooms cut in half
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- fresh parsley, minced for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, place steak cubes, and place the mushrooms in another resealable plastic bag.
- Pour 2/3 of the marinade into the steak bag, and the remaining 1/3 into the mushroom bag. Place both bags into the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to MED heat.
- Skewer beef, mushrooms, red onion and green bell pepper, alternating them in whatever pattern you prefer.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning often, until charred and internal doneness of the steak is to your liking. You may want to use a meat thermometer to check.
- Garnish with minced parsley.