Whether you’re enjoying Mardi Gras from a balcony on Bourbon Street or nestled quietly at home, you can always taste the New Orleans experience by concocting a Cajun Bloody Mary! If you are a fan of spice, this will be right up your alley!
CAJUN BLOODY MARY
- Cajun seasoning
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-cracked black pepper
- 1 lime wedge
- Tomato juice
- 6 pepperoncini peppers
- Add about 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning to a small plate.
- Gently wet the rim of a 12 ounce glass and press into Cajun seasoning.
- Add ice to the glass and add vodka, horseradish sauce, black pepper and squeezed lime wedge. Give a gentle stir and pour in tomato juice until it almost reaches the top.
- Drop 3 peppers into the drink and skewer 3 more as a garnish if desired.
Thank you to She Knows for bringing this festive holiday’s flavors to our living room!