…outdoor furniture for 2015, that is. We’ve cleared out a lot of space for a whole bunch of good stuff. Stay tuned.
Posts from the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Sure, it’s a dull, drab, grey February outside, but inside we’re setting some colorful tables for Spring. Come on in and see them.
It’s that time of year – time to count every last spatula, napkin and sofa in all our stores. So, we’ll be shortening our hours just a little bit, to give us time to count.
• Saturday, Jan. 24, Orenco Station store closes at 6:00 pm.
• Sunday, Jan. 25, Orenco Station store opens at noon, SW Portland store closes at 5:00 pm.
• Monday, Jan. 26, SW Portland store opens at noon, NW Portland store closes at 5:00 pm.
• Tueday, Jan. 27, NW Portland store opens at noon, NE Portland store closes at 5:00 pm.
• Wednesday, Jan. 28, NE Portland store opens at noon.
Peter, the manager at our NE Broadway store, did this on our A-frame sidewalk sign. Isn’t it great? And yes, that is Neil Diamond.
Here are our favorite products of 2014. We’d love to hear what yours were. Let us know what was new in your kitchen or home in the last year that you really liked. We’ll randomly pick one of the comments and award the writer a $100.00 Kaboodle gift card! Happy New Year everybody.
Kaboodle’s Advent Calendar, Day 20
She’s a popcorn fanatic, so when Austyn recommends the Whirley Pop!, it just has to be great.
Check it our here: Whirley-Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper
Kaboodle’s Advent Calendar, Day 19
A fan of the tried-and-true, Mike loves coffee made in the cold-brew Toddy coffeemaker.
Check it our here: the Cold-Brew Toddy Coffeemaker
Kaboodle’s Advent Calendar, Day 17
Ted loves his cup from the unique SCAA-approved Brazen Plus drip coffeemaker.
See it here: Brazen Plus drip coffeemaker