Sure, you can open up all your used Nespresso capsules, throw the coffee in your compost can and the capsules in the recycling can. Or…you can just bring the old capsules to any Kaboodle store, and we’ll recycle them for you. Easy!
…outdoor furniture for 2015, that is. We’ve cleared out a lot of space for a whole bunch of good stuff. Stay tuned.
Sure, it’s a dull, drab, grey February outside, but inside we’re setting some colorful tables for Spring. Come on in and see them.
It’s that time of year – time to count every last spatula, napkin and sofa in all our stores. So, we’ll be shortening our hours just a little bit, to give us time to count.
• Saturday, Jan. 24, Orenco Station store closes at 6:00 pm.
• Sunday, Jan. 25, Orenco Station store opens at noon, SW Portland store closes at 5:00 pm.
• Monday, Jan. 26, SW Portland store opens at noon, NW Portland store closes at 5:00 pm.
• Tueday, Jan. 27, NW Portland store opens at noon, NE Portland store closes at 5:00 pm.
• Wednesday, Jan. 28, NE Portland store opens at noon.
Peter, the manager at our NE Broadway store, did this on our A-frame sidewalk sign. Isn’t it great? And yes, that is Neil Diamond.
Kaboodle’s Advent Calendar, Day 20
She’s a popcorn fanatic, so when Austyn recommends the Whirley Pop!, it just has to be great.
Check it our here: Whirley-Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper
Kaboodle’s Advent Calendar, Day 19
A fan of the tried-and-true, Mike loves coffee made in the cold-brew Toddy coffeemaker.
Check it our here: the Cold-Brew Toddy Coffeemaker
Kaboodle’s Advent Calendar, Day 17
Ted loves his cup from the unique SCAA-approved Brazen Plus drip coffeemaker.
See it here: Brazen Plus drip coffeemaker